Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Heyyyyyyyyyy

Heyyyyyyyyy everybody!!!!!!!! I am really bored!!!!!!! I decided to make a new post because I haven't made one in awhile, so here I am making one!!!!!!! I usually don't make very long posts, but I have decided to make this one extra long!!!!!!!! I'm not really sure what to blog about, but I'm just gonna go for it, and think of random things along the way!!!!!!!! Ummmm.........lets see, Oh, I know!!!!!! This may be kinda boring, but I'm just gonna tell U guys about my life!!!!!! So on Saturday, I had my last soccer game ever!!!!!!!! I was on a plus team, but I don't like soccer any more, so ya!!!! But anyway, at my soccer game, my very good friends came, and they cheered me on which was FANTASTIC!!!!! Unfortuneatley, we didn't win, actually the score was 1-8!!!!!! But I helped get us our goal!!!!!!! This one girl on the other team pushed me down in the penalty box, and we got a pk(penalty kick)!!!!!!!!!!! This other girl on my team scored it, and so ya!!!!!!!! Now that I'm not doing soccer I am MUCH happier!!!!!!!!! I'm now gonna start private tumbling classes with one of my BFFs!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!!!!!! Anyway, U ppl reading this are probably bored right now, so I'm gonna end this blog with....................... a smiley face!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Or a bunch!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I WASNT BORED!! HEEHEE!! GOBBLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allll!! I was one of the friends that cheered u on! hehehehe and it was fun to see ya do AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm...........allll?? Did U mean awwww?? It doesnt matter anyway!!!!! Heeheee thx!!!!!

    ReplyDelete