Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shout out!!!!

heyy peeps!!!! so I made up this one thing (omg! thats a one direction song, one thing! anyway!) and its called a shout out and Im just gonna make a shout out to someone every so often!!!! ok so this first shout out is for one of my best friends!!!! Lauren!!!! she has been sick FOREVER!!! and I havnt seen her in at least a month!!!! im dying!!!!!! but I think Im seeing her on saturday!!!!!! maybe!!! idk!!! but i miss her and love her!!! k toon in next time for another shout out of a differnet person!!!!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww thx! and I'm dying without u too! IDK about this saturday but maybe next friday!? r u free then?? let me know! hehehehe miss ya! luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! yes i am free next friday!!!!!!!! i want to have a sleepover wiht me, u, julie, julia, and zara!

    ReplyDelete